Yoga Wall Training – Level I & II
with Jason Cull, E-RYT, C-IAYTY
Yoga Wall Fundamentals Level I: July 27-28, 2019
Yoga Wall Therapeutics Level II: August 10-11, 2019
Expand and deepen your teaching knowledge, ability and practice with this in-depth Yoga Wall Training for both Yoga teachers and practiced students. Often described as the mother of all props, the Yoga Wall is a varied tool with extensive applications and uses. During this comprehensive training we will explore its uses and applications, with a particular emphasis in Yoga therapeutics..
• The origin of the Yoga wall and its unique uses and applications
• Review of the Yoga wall equipment, usage, safety and construction/Installation
• Asana-traditional standing poses, basic folds, twists, bends and inversions
• Anatomy and bio-mechanics as it relates to Yoga postures and proper alignment with the Wall
• How to provide proper adjustments for yourself and your students
• Experience, design and teach an introductory class incorporating the Yoga Wall
• Advanced Yoga postures, seated poses, floor work, restorative poses and inversion therapy
• Theme-based asana targeting specific body areas and conditions such as the upper back, neck and shoulders and low back, hips and pelvis
• Partner work and more advanced therapeutic adjustments incorporating other props and tools
• Experiencing and learning a one-of-a kind, specialized sequence specific to healing back pain and various conditions of the spine
• Experience, design and teach a theme based class for specific conditions and populations
Sunday, July 28: 12pm-5pm
August 11: 12pm-5pm
Refunds available less $150 non-refundable deposit 2 weeks before the course. After that, credit can be applied towards any future course.
About Jason Cull
Jason Cull, B.A., C.Y.T, E-R.Y.T. has been practicing and teaching Yoga since 2000.
He has been specifically trained and certified to teach with the Yoga Wall by Bryan Legere, a certified Iyengar Instructor and founder of the Great Yoga Wall. He has also done extensive training and mentoring with Rachel Krentzman R.P.T, E-R.Y.T., C.Y.T. He offers private instruction as well as specialized Yoga Wall classes, workshops and teacher training's. His emphasis is on spinal health and Yoga Therapy and has healed his own injuries through the use of the Yoga Wall. He offers detailed instruction mixed with extensive personal experience. Please contact him if you are interested in private instruction, workshops, teacher training's or Yoga Wall installations. www.socalyogawalls.com
"Jason Cull’s Level 1 and 2 Yoga Wall Training, offered over two weekends in early 2018. were outstanding in every way, and they were exactly what I both needed and wanted. Teaching yoga for a number years and practicing for decades, both before and after serious injury, led me to the value of the Yoga Wall.
I can’t say enough about the importance of the Yoga Wall Fundamentals Training. Jason’s instruction was brilliant both for me and, by extension, my students. The training was comprehensive in both breadth and detail. Jason himself has worked not only with his own injuries, but with students in collaboration with physical therapists and others in the medical profession. His knowledge and experience are vast and he is a skilled instructor. I would not feel comfortable teaching on the Yoga Wall without Jason’s instruction and I will definitely look for opportunities to take additional trainings from Jason!
Barbara Y. - R.Y.T.