San Diego Yoga Teacher Training
Our teacher training offerings are known for their high teaching standards, comprehensive curricula and interactive approach. Modern day Yogis from across the US and abroad have participated in our programs to learn about the ancient art of Yoga - as aspiring teachers, or simply to deepen your practice. Our faculty of highly-skilled, senior teachers - including Prana founder and 'teacher's teacher' Gerhard Gessner E-RYT - are here to guide you in a life-transforming experience and help you develop your own voice and style as a unique teacher. A variety of Continuing Education for Yoga Teachers allow you to specialize in focused areas of study furthering your education and marketability as a teacher. All of our programs are registered with Yoga Alliance®.
What makes PRANA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING unique?
• Program Director & Lead Teacher Gerhard Gessner E-RYT
• Master Teaching Faculty comprised of only senior, RYT 500 certified teachers
• Established, time-tested program certified by YOGA ALLIANCE
• Comprehensive curriculum presented by leading specialists in their field
• Limited class size and personal attention
• Prana TT Alumni teach all over San, Diego, CA, USA and abroad
• Opportunity to teach donation-based classes at Prana after training