Prana Yoga Center Safety Guidelines & Protocol
*Please do not come to Yoga if you are sick, don't feel well, have a cough, fever and/or flu like symptoms (see CDC Symptoms). If you have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to anyone who has exhibited any symptoms, please practice from home and do not come to class.
SAFETY UPDATE - December 15, 2021
- Update 12/15/21:
According to the new State Indoor Mask Guidelines, we ask that all students & staff wear a face mask while indoors at Prana Yoga Center.
- Please note:
In class once on your Yoga mat, fully vaccinated students & teachers may remove the mask during practice - with mats spaced apart for social distancing and safety
Unvaccinated students, staff and teachers are required wear a mask indoors at all times
- Class sizes will be reduced to maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet and mats are spaced apart
- Online pre-registration via MindBody is required for all ZOOM classes, and recommended for in-person classes & events
LATE CANCELLATION: Cancellations must be made at least 3 hours prior to class. Class pack holders & Drop Ins: Any cancellations made after 3 hours will result in your account being charged for the class. Monthly Members: Any cancellations made after 3 hours will result in a $10 cancellation fee.
STUDIO CHECK IN
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early - classes will start on time. If you arrive late, you will not be allowed in class
- Please arrive in Yoga clothing wearing a mask (if unvaccinated) and bring your own Yoga mat and water
- Please wash and/or disinfect your hands upon arrival
- Windows can be kept open for air circulation with fan running and additional air purifier
- Please maintain physical distancing before and after class - no hugs or high fives - spread the love with 'Namaste' 🙂
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- With our 'hybrid class schedule' (in-studio and simultaneous live stream classes), enough time will be allocated in between classes to allow for disinfection
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant spray is available throughout the studio
- Studio floor and common areas will be cleaned & sanitized frequently with EPA approved cleaner
STAFF / TEACHERS
- All staff and teachers will be screened daily/before each class, including health and temperature checks
- Unvaccinated teachers are required to wear a mask