Prana Yoga Center Safety Guidelines & Protocol
*Please do not come to Yoga if you are sick, don't feel well, have a cough, fever and/or flu like symptoms (see CDC Symptoms). If you have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to anyone who has exhibited any symptoms in the last 14 days, please practice from home and do not come to class.
- Class size is limited according to County Health mandate be able to maintain physical distancing of minimum of 6 feet.
- Pre-registration via MindBody is required for all classes.*
- Floor markers will indicate where to place your mat.
STUDIO CHECK IN
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early - classes will start on time and late comers won't be allowed in
- Please arrive in Yoga clothing wearing a mask, bring your own Yoga mat and any Yoga props you like. Public mats and studio props will not be available for the time being.
- Also, please bring your own filled water bottle; the water dispenser will not be available for now
- At check in, students will be health screened and have their temperature taken (touchless)
- Please wash and/or disinfect your hands upon arrival, then enter into the Yoga room taking all your belongings with you next to your mat
- Teachers will stay on their mat and adhere to physical distancing of min 6 ft
- For now, teachers will offer verbal instructions only - no hands-on adjustments
- Windows will be kept open for air circulation with fan running and additional air purifier
- Please maintain physical distancing before and after class - no hugs or high fives - spread the love with 'Namaste' 🙂
- After class, please exit through the side door (on Silverado Street) to limit the traffic flow - and chat outdoors at safe distancing (rather than inside Yoga room)
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- With limited 'hybrid class schedule' (in-studio and simultaneous live stream classes), enough time will be allocated in between classes to allow for disinfection
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant spray will be available throughout the studio
- All used surfaces will be disinfected before and after each class
- Studio floor and common areas will be cleaned & sanitized frequently with EPA approved cleaner
STAFF / TEACHERS
- All staff and teachers will be screened daily/before each class, including health and temperature checks
- Teachers will maintain physical distancing of min of 6 feet and/or wear face covering
- Front desk staff will wear masks and gloves for the duration of shift