Prana Yoga Center Safety Guidelines & Protocol
*Please do not come to Yoga if you are sick, don't feel well, have a cough, fever and/or flu like symptoms (see CDC Symptoms). If you have been around someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to anyone who has exhibited any symptoms in the last 14 days, please practice from home and do not come to class.
- Class sizes will be reduced to maintain physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet.
- Online pre-registration via MindBody is required for all classes.* Sorry, no walk ins will be permitted into class
- BYO - please bring your own Yoga mat, water and props
LATE CANCELLATION: Cancellations must be made at least 3 hours prior to class. Class pack holders & Drop Ins: Any cancellations made after 3 hours will result in your account being charged for the class. Monthly Members: Any cancellations made after 3 hours will result in a $10 cancellation fee.
STUDIO CHECK IN
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early - classes will start on time. If you arrive late, you will not be allowed in class
- Please arrive in Yoga clothing wearing a mask, bring your own Yoga mat and any Yoga props you like. Public mats will not be available.
- Please bring your own filled water bottle
- At check in, students will be health screened and have their temperature taken (touchless)
- Please wash and/or disinfect your hands upon arrival
- Teachers will stay on their mat and adhere to physical distancing of min 6 ft
- Teachers will offer verbal instructions only and no hands-on adjustments
- Windows will be kept open for air circulation with fan running and additional air purifier
- Please maintain physical distancing before and after class - no hugs or high fives - spread the love with 'Namaste' 🙂
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- With our 'hybrid class schedule' (in-studio and simultaneous live stream classes), enough time will be allocated in between classes to allow for disinfection
- Hand sanitizers and disinfectant spray will be available throughout the studio
- All used surfaces will be disinfected before and after each class
- Studio floor and common areas will be cleaned & sanitized frequently with EPA approved cleaner
STAFF / TEACHERS
- All staff and teachers will be screened daily/before each class, including health and temperature checks
- Teachers will maintain physical distancing of min of 6 feet and/or wear face covering
- Front desk staff will wear masks