TEEN YOGA 101 was established at Prana Yoga Center in 2007 and has successfully enriched the lives of teens through a program designed to reduce stress, increase confidence, and enhance mental clarity, focus, and concentration.
Benefits of Yoga for Teens
- Helps reduce stress & promotes inner calm
- Enhanced mental clarity, focus and concentration
- Develops strength, flexibility and coordination
- Improves sleeping pattern and mood
- Increases confidence and self esteem
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 3:00pm-4:15pm
- Wednesdays: 4:15-5:15pm
Teachers: Stacey Filice RYT500 and Hannah Heimer RYT200
Single class: $15
Discounted class packages available for students not participating in PE credit program
Bishop’s students can sign up to receive PE school credit with required course paperwork.
Course is open to middle and high school students from all local schools, ask your school about receiving PE credit for Yoga.
To enroll e-mail email@example.com or call 858.456.2806